||Regulatory Affairs Pharmacist ( URGENTLY REQUIRED !!! )
|Position Number :
- Communicate, coordinate and contribute the regulatory activities for healthcare products with the objective to submit and obtain the product approval within timeline including the lead of regulatory compliance.
- Product registration for all healthcare products, especially dental products.
- Prepare registration dossier according to Thai – FDA requirement and also prepare the documents for amendment of commercial products.
- Liaise with the regulatory authorities to obtain registration certificate approval or amendment approval.
- To ensure Regulatory compliance for all products with the current laws and regulations.
- Lead the on-going regulatory compliance and registration variations.
- Lead and co-ordinate the resolution of regulatory and relevant issues.
- To act as a sales trainer to train and compare a technical data for some products
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy or higher
- At least 5 years experience in Regulatory Affairs
- Good command of English
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point
We offer an attractive compensation; benefit package and career opportunities to the successful candidate. Interested candidates are invited to e-mail a full resume, stating current and expected salary to